Email Marketing Campaigns Built for Startups
Keeping Your Business Top of Mind
Automatically follow up with leads and get more business from existing clients.
Email Marketing for Startups
How to Increase Sales, Retain Customers & Grow Your Business
If you’re running a startup, you know there are a million and one tasks you manage every day. Wearing many hats is part of the job description, but some things are too important to figure out as you go along. Email marketing is one of them.
Email Marketing is STILL the single most effective marketing tool for ROI
Depending on which study you read, you get somewhere between $35 to $40 back for every dollar you invest in email! Unless you’re a coding wizard, first-rate graphic designer, weave compelling stories with your copy, and know the ins and outs of complex topics like segmentation, dynamic content, and automation, you’re probably not optimizing your email marketing campaign. And that means you’re leaving money on the table.
Do you believe these things to be true?
- Speed counts. Whether it’s first-mover advantage or the company burn rate, time is precious and the last thing you need is to learn a whole new medium.
- You prefer to avoid headcount and hire out when you can, especially for high ROI activities. If you can hire a team of experts for less than one employee—that’s interesting.
- Consistency is key. It’s critical that whomever you work with nails your unique voice and feels like another member of your team. You’ve worked hard on your brand and don’t want someone to screw it up.
- Style matters. Nothing says amateur like a poorly executed, designed, and written email campaign. You know this is the face of your business and it needs to be done well to present a professional look to prospects, investors, and potential acquirers.
- Growth is everything. Acquiring new list members and customers is a key metric and you need to grow your customer/contact list with a proven strategy for success.
- Cash is king. You need a service that’s affordable—top-level quality for a reasonable price.
Long contracts suck. Your board would never approve of a 2-year contract. Your runway doesn’t go much further than 6 months and you need vendors who understand that.
- You know that email marketing is still king and have concluded it’s WAY too important a job to leave to someone who isn’t an expert.
If you can identify with any of the above, we’re confident that an expertly crafted and executed full-service email marketing campaign will make a huge impact on your business.
What is Full-Service Email Marketing?
Full-service email marketing means you can hire our expert team to completely handle your campaign. You’ll stay focused on growing your business while we take on the difficult task of perfecting your email marketing operation.
This includes strategy, copywriting, design, coding, and your very own account coordinator who will know your business inside and out—not to mention additional services like automated messages, targeted drip campaigns, SEO optimized blog content, and MUCH MORE.
We’ve spent the past years getting it RIGHT so that we can instantly put our knowledge to use for YOUR business with a custom campaign designed specifically for YOU.
The best part is, you can hire us for a tiny fraction of what it would cost to build your own email marketing department. Tiny. Fraction.
And with us, you can do it faster—we’ll have your campaign up and running in less than 60 days including website integration, automated messages, custom template and more.
Who We Work With (and Who We Don’t)
If you’re a one or two person operation with no track record hoping to hire our team even though you’re not sure who your customer is, or what exactly you’ll do for them, we’re probably not a good fit. We need to believe in your viability to work with you.
If you’re building your new business on the side after work and on weekends (good for you!), making it tough to have business meetings during 9-5 work hours, we’re not yet right for each other.
If you are: working your business full time, are cash flow positive, are VC funded, have a budgeted project, had a successful Kickstarter campaign, have good personal resources, have a winning track record, or are willing to personally guarantee your campaign (or any combination of the above) we want to talk.
Yes, since you’re asking, we have taken an equity position in some startups as a partial substitute for cash. Let us know you’re interested in that.
How Our Service Helps Increase Sales
Regular broadcasts to your audience with valuable content elevates your brand and keeps it “top-of-mind” for new purchases.
Sending the right automated message at the right time not only deepens customer relationships, it moves them to the next step in your sales funnel at an extremely low cost.
Advanced email Supercollector™ converts website visitors into leads 24/7, monetizing your traffic.
Social Media Integration
With social media integration, you get email sign-ups and automatic posting to social accounts building your email list and saving you time.
Analytics help you understand your audience and measure your results so you can hold us accountable.
SEO Optimized Content
Blog creation and/or content updates to your existing blog add SEO value, extending the shelf-life of the content we create for you.
Variable testing ensures your emails are always optimized and improving over time.
What Our Customers Are Saying
“When iOgrapher started taking off I knew sending great emails to our list was important to keep that growth going, but there’s always more to do than time to do it. Signing on with Email Broadcast has been fantastic! We’ve been adding 20-30 people to our list every day just from the Supercollector, and the responsive design keeps every email looking great on any device—a requirement for any business, especially ours.”
“Email Broadcast has been instrumental in helping us launch College Baseball Match. They have been a good investment—getting a whole email marketing department for a good value.”
“My experience with Email Broadcast has been excellent since we started together in 2014. They really get our ‘voice’ which helps in communicating our message. As a small operation, the ability to outsource this aspect of our marketing has meant consistent messages with great feedback from patients.”
“Working with the Email Broadcast team has been a fantastic experience. Not only are the emails they produce for us simply gorgeous (and SO on point with our brand and voice!), we finally have continuity with email marketing and website experience. They work so hard to know us, understand our needs, and build fabulous content for our customers that helps PetHub reach our business goals”
How it Works
- We meet and get to know each other. You can schedule a 20-minute consultation now, contact us below, or call 805-316-3201.
- If we like each other and a professional relationship holds promise, we meet again to get a bunch of details about your business.
- We lay out a clear, customized email marketing plan with objectives, services included, and the exact amount of your financial and time investments.
- Assuming you like our plan and think it will make your company money, you hire us.
- You become wildly successful and name us Vendor of the Year.