Email Marketing Campaigns
for Yacht and Boat Sales
Keeping Your Business Top of Mind
Automatically follow up with leads and get more business from existing owners.
Email Marketing for Yacht Brokers
Welcome yacht brokers. We’re here to help you make the most out of every contact and sell more boats.
How? Ask yourself if any of these things sound familiar:
- You sell an expensive product and a single sale can be the difference between eating “steak or beans” for dinner this month. You prefer steak.
- Your customers put a lot of thought and consideration before committing to a sale, and every advantage counts—including first impressions and professional follow-up. You like the idea of automated follow-up for EVERY opportunity.
- Your competition is tough but so are you, and you’re ready to compete at a high level which means you’re open to new ways of doing things.
- It makes your cringe to think about all the incoming calls and dock walks you’ve had in the last 6 months, and how few are getting proper follow-up by your sales and marketing team THIS month.
- You know that every single opportunity is expensive and want all of them to get the attention they deserve and are frustrated when you see salespeople brushing off solid leads looking only for the “Glengarry” leads that might close this month.
- A good portion of your business should come from referrals but your referral “program” is haphazard or non-existent.
- You would love to be able to easily identify which of the people on your contact list are ready to buy, and which existing customers are ready to move up. Right now you feel like you’re throwing darts in the dark.
- You know you could use some help around internet marketing because everything changes so quickly these days.
- Positive online reviews are critical to your success, and your “program” around getting those could be better if it exists at all.
- You have dreams to expand your business, whether that means turning more inventory, hiring more salespeople, or opening new locations.
- You’re ready to have your biggest year ever which will require sales to both previous customers and new ones.
- You’ve just had some great PR news, but don’t have a way to tell all your customers and prospects about it.
- You would love to have a genius creative team working on your behalf, bringing you fresh ideas and proven strategies—at the right price.
- You have enough to do running your own business to learn an entirely new medium like email marketing and/or your attempts to run your own email campaign have fizzled.
- You don’t want to waste time educating a vendor on how the yacht business works.
If you can identify with any of the above, we’re very confident that an expertly crafted and executed full-service email marketing campaign will make a huge impact on your business.
What Our Customers Are Saying
“Since they took over last year our bookings were immediately up 37% and we had our best year EVER.”
“We now are working months ahead on our campaign, and our email list is one of the most valuable marketing tools in our arsenal. In addition to being effective at what they do, it feels like Email Broadcast is a true partner and members of our marketing team. I recommend them wholeheartedly.”
“Email Broadcast has been instrumental in helping us launch College Baseball Match. They have been a good investment—getting a whole email marketing department for a good value.”
“My experience with Email Broadcast has been excellent since we started together in 2014. They really get our ‘voice’ which helps in communicating our message. As a small operation, the ability to outsource this aspect of our marketing has meant consistent messages with great feedback from patients.”
What We Do
Email Broadcast was founded in the year 2000. Since then, we focused solely on email marketing so that we can deliver outstanding results. Here are just some of the steps that we take with each client:
- First, we assign five people to your team: an account coordinator/copywriter, a graphic designer, and a sales expert/strategist, an expert coder and a project manager. This team will be working on your behalf to launch your campaign.
- Your team will begin with the end in mind learning all about your business in our 90-minute kick-off call. We also want to know about the rest of your marketing plan so your emails seamlessly integrate.
- Then, we start hand-building a custom HTML email template that represents your brand beautifully and then test it against 50 different email clients and mobile devices to make sure it looks good in all of them.
- Meanwhile, we create 100 different content ideas so we always have a large number of topics on tap to choose from.
- We also examine your sales process and recommend how inserting email marketing could automate your marketing with the perfect messages at the exact right times. Not only will your web visitors turn into contacts, but we’ll create a drop-dead simple follow-up plan your salespeople will actually USE.
- Additionally, we explore using the content we create on your behalf for your blog and social media assets—extending the reach of your email marketing to people not on your list.
Your entire time commitment once we kick off your campaign is a 20-minute phone call once a month where we discuss your results, get your approval/changes on upcoming messages, and plan for the future. We’re not aware of another firm that provides such a comprehensive email marketing solution for business owners with so little effort on their part.
How Our Service Helps Increase Sales
Regular broadcasts to your audience with valuable content elevates your brand and keeps it “top-of-mind” for new purchases.
Sending the right automated message at the right time not only deepens customer relationships, it moves them to the next step in your sales funnel at an extremely low cost.
Advanced email Supercollector™ converts website visitors into leads 24/7, monetizing your traffic.
Social Media Integration
With social media integration, you get email sign-ups and automatic posting to social accounts building your email list and saving you time.
Analytics help you understand your audience and measure your results so you can hold us accountable.
SEO Optimized Content
Blog creation and/or content updates to your existing blog add SEO value, extending the shelf-life of the content we create for you.
Variable testing ensures your emails are always optimized and improving over time.
How Much Is It?
Let’s find out together! Seriously, we will answer that question for you, but first, we need to have a conversation. Each client of ours is unique and so is their custom-built email campaign. If you’re interested in working with us after our conversation, we’ll provide you with a quote for your consideration. The real question might be this: considering what’s at risk, how much will it cost you NOT to work with us?
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We guarantee that our call will focus on your business, and how we see email marketing making an impact. Whether you decide to use our service or not, this will be a valuable use of your time—or your money back!
P.S. Since you’ve read this far, what do you have to lose by contacting us?
P.P.S. Still not sure that it’s worth 20 minutes of your time for a consultation? Sign Up to get our Top 5 Insider Secrets on our home page.
How it Works
- We meet and get to know each other. You can schedule a 20-minute consultation now, contact us below, or call 805-316-3201.
- If we like each other and a professional relationship holds promise, we meet again to get a bunch of details about your business.
- We lay out a clear, customized email marketing plan with objectives, services included, and the exact amount of your financial and time investments.
- Assuming you like our plan and think it will make your company money, you hire us.
- You become wildly successful and name us Vendor of the Year.