Email Marketing Campaigns
for Furniture Retailers
Keeping Your Store Top of Mind
Automatically follow up with leads and get more business from existing clients.
Email Marketing for Furniture Retailers
Furniture retail is a complicated business.
We make email marketing easy for furniture retailers
to heighten customer retention, and to maintain
the interest of potential customers.
You’re too busy to run an effective email marketing program
The demands on your time can seem endless. On any given day, you’re responsible for:
- Understanding your customer
- Finding them the right product at market
- Motivating your sales team
- Merchandising your inventory
- Running your operations efficiently
- Finding effective advertising
- Dealing with administration (without getting bogged down by payroll, taxes, accounting, banking, etc.)
Not to mention growing your talent, which is a full-time job on its own.
With a to-do list like that, it’s no wonder that your email marketing program may not be reaching its potential.
But Email Broadcast can help make your email marketing soar
When done well, email marketing is an extremely powerful tool to directly reach your customers and prospects. It’s the present and the future of winning new (and repeat) business. With the right strategy, we can:
- Collect prospects you’re currently missing on your website
- Convert those prospects into new customers with automated marketing
- Automatically follow up with walked showroom traffic
- Increase add-on sales
- Minimize recurring operational headaches
- Increase your company’s online reviews
- Drive traffic when and where you need it
All of these benefits lead to sales and profitability. If you’re not taking advantage of this extremely lucrative tool, you’re already falling behind.
We’re here to help.
At Email Broadcast, we’ve been serving furniture retailers from day one of our business. Whether it is to help you with customer retention, or to warm the interest of those who have signed up on your website, we are here to meet your needs. Our CEO, Ken Mahar, has an extensive background in furniture retail sales management, an industry that is close to our hearts. We have a proven track record of helping furniture retailers build relationships, and close business through email marketing campaigns.
But don’t just take our word for it. We have a diverse portfolio of clients singing our praises:
“Email Broadcast got us started in email marketing in 2005 and we couldn’t be happier with their service and the results. We’re now driving over $10,000,000 per year in sales we can directly attribute to our email campaign after starting from zero.”
—Rob Kelly, VP of Marketing at Mor Furniture for Less
How does email marketing compare to traditional advertising?
Are you getting the highest ROI on your advertising?
Email marketing is unique because it speaks to your customer personally—at exactly the right time. Whether they have just tied the knot or they are finally investing in a forever home, when your customers are interested in buying furniture, email marketing can make sure you’re there to engage them.
The Direct Marketing Association says email marketing has the number one return on investment over any other medium. It’s worth the investment if you can do it well, but that’s not easy with so much else on your plate.
That’s where we come in.
Since 2005, Email Broadcast has managed email marketing campaigns for furniture retailers of all sizes, from single location stores to furniture giants in the Top 20. We understand the complexities of your business and have tried-and-true strategies with proven results.
We bring a team of experts to handle strategy, copywriting, design, and coding. Your account coordinator will know your business inside and out and keep you updated on your campaign’s progress. We’ll even develop a list of 100 ideas we think your audience is going to love.
Get a consultation
We’ll help your messages stand out.
The average consumer gets 468 commercial messages per month. To ensure your message stands out, you need a thoughtful strategy, compelling content, and superior graphic design.
Additionally, getting your emails to look great and perform well on a wide range of email clients is a challenge. Since 49% of email messages are read on a phone, your emails must also be “responsive” and automatically reformat themselves for small screens.
With all of these hurdles, it’s easy to understand why so few furniture retailers have effective campaigns.
Ken has helped many showrooms succeed after previously faltering. We know the fundamentals of your business and how to help. If you’d like to hear more about our philosophy and approach to email marketing, check out our webinar, on Email Marketing for Furniture Retailers.
How it Works
- We meet and get to know each other. You can schedule a 20-minute consultation now, contact us below, or call 805-316-3201.
- If we like each other and a professional relationship holds promise, we meet again to get a bunch of details about your business.
- We lay out a clear, customized email marketing plan with objectives, services included, and the exact amount of your financial and time investments.
- Assuming you like our plan and think it will make your company money, you hire us.
- You become wildly successful and name us Vendor of the Year.